Associate Practicing Management Consultant (PMC)
Non Enterprise Singapore (ESG) - recognised Certification for Management Consultants
|EDUCATION||Minimum diploma or equivalent|
|CONSULTANCY PROJECTS||Written summaries of 3 or more recent projects outlining the client’s business situation, the specific proposed solution, including diagnosis of the issues, identification of options, and definition and justification of the proposed course of action. These will be during the oral presentation. Applicant must also provide client’s contact information for verification of projects undertaken.|
|CLIENT AND OTHER|
3RD PARTY REFERENCES
|COMPETENCY||Attend and complete the APMC Training|
|RECOMMENDATION||By the Review Panel and endorsed by the Practicing Management Consultant Certification Board (PMC-CB).|
|VALIDITY||2 years from date of certification.|
|APPLICATION AND PROCESSING FEE||S$500|
|INTERVIEW ASSESSMENT FEE||S$500|
|CERTIFICATION FEE (2 YEARS)||S$1,300|
FEES PER MODULE
|WRITTEN ASSESSMENT FEE||S$200|
UPGRADE FEE FROM APMC TO PMC
|UPGRADE APPLICATION FEE||S$200|
|PMC CERTIFICATION FEE||S$2,300|
Click here for the list of frequently asked questions.
All applications made online should contain the following attachments for processing:
- A softcopy of your resume/CV.
- A softcopy of your photo identification document e.g. NRIC, FIN Card, Passport.
- Copies of your educational and professional qualification certificates.
- Copies of client testimonials or project materials e.g. proposals, reports listed in the “Assignment Details and References” section in the application form.
Please note that you will be required to produce the original copies of the above supporting documents for verification.
Upon submission of application online, please issue a cheque payment of S$1,000 payable to SINGAPORE PMC CERTIFICATION PTE LTD.
Please mail the cheque to:
Singapore PMC Certification Pte Ltd
2895 Jalan Bukit Merah, SMF Building Singapore 159457
Attention: Certification Team
Please indicate your name and contact number at the back of the cheque (outside of the information box). All applications will be processed only upon receipt of payments.
- Upon receipt of the above documents, SBACC will process your application and contact you for an interview session with the PMC-CB Review Panel. During the interview, you will be required to present 3 consulting projects that you have undertaken.
- The Review Panel will assess your abilities based on the evaluation criteria, your work and consulting experience and the consulting projects’ presentation. These would determine your eligibility for the appropriate certification levels.
- The interview results will be communicated to you via email at least 7 working days from the date of your interview date.
For any deferment requests, the candidate is required to write in to SBACC at least 3 working days before commencement of training. Failure to do so will result in forfeiture of fees paid.
Deferment is only allowed for a maximum of 3 times. Beyond that, the fees paid will be forfeited. A new registration is required for the next intake commencement.
Interested applicants are to read through and be familiarised with the pre-requisites for each level of certification before submitting the application. For enquiries, please fill-up the enquiry form that can be found in the CONTACT US tab or call +65 6826 0955.